Welcome to Tathatha
Our solitary beach studio overlooking the vast expanse of the Arabian sea, located in the quaint village of Moodady, near Quilandy, Calicut, North Kerala. Perched on a small hillock, surrounded by lush green foliage and coconut trees, this one room studio offers majestic views of glorious sunsets in the Arabian sea.
Built as a weekend retreat for the owners, Tathatha is rented out to discerning clients who look for off beat destinations. We can accommodate a family of two adults and one or two children. There is a separate kitchen block with all facilities, where you could cook yourself,or ask the lady to cook you a simple meal. Alternately, you could also order for food from the restaurants in the vicinity and they will deliver in the premises.
Mr Asokan and Mrs Rema ,the caretakers shall see that you have a comfortable stay with us.
Make an Enquiry
Experience the Soothing Sounds of the Sea from a beachfront accommodation and experience the serene beauty of nature.
Make an Enquiry
- 700sqft, Fully furnished beach studio
- King sized bed with 8 inch mattresses
- Outdoor granite dining chair and bench
- Ensuite bathroom with hot water shower and western closets
- Bath amenities, Fresh linen
- Separate kitchen with all amenities for cooking including gas stove, mixie, refrigerator and utensils.
- Standby inverter for power failures
- Sargalaya art and craft village,Iringal
- Thikoti Light House
- Oliver ridley turtle conservation project, Payyoli
- Kunjali marakkar memorial,Iringal
- Muchikunnu tile factory